Posted to alt.home.repair

Default harbor freight air compressor spare parts

wrote in message
ups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Harbor Freight Central Pneumatic air compressor that I would
like to find a new oil dipstick for. Harbor Freight tells me it will
take 6-8 weeks or longer to get one. Has anyone had any luck finding
spare parts any place else? By any chance does anyone know if they are
a generic part and could be purchased through another manufacturer?

TIA

Respk

Congratulations. This is what happens when you buy things made in China.
What happened to the old dipstick?

Thanks for the proverbial 2x4 to the head.

You're welcome.

The plastic threads have stripped.

I don't suppose you have an answer to my questions?

Respk

No.