Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] marks542004@yahoo.com is offline

Default filling up a swimming pool

Charles Schuler wrote:
Thank you for reminding me why I'd never live where there is an HOA.

Amen to that. But, I'll admit that I am in that situation (for the second
time) and will simply offer that life is a series of uncomfortable
compromises. Happiness is finding the set of compromises that are the least
onerous.

I will admit I didnt think of permits and such . Where I live you can
still do a lot of stuff without a lot of red tape.

The only thing I could find locally is a 2' dig requirement . That is
NOTHING is allowed within two feet of the ground level unless it shows
above grade. So if you have post in the ground you cant just cut it
off and bury it , youhave to dig it out.

Your local town planning office is an obvious place to start .