Gunner

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

On 9 Feb 2004 05:43:10 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Now would you tell me when Ill be allowed to purchase a H&K G91 in
California?

As soon as the mormons are allowed to have ten wives by law.

Or, as another gent said, as soon as he can marry his own son.

Reasonable

Its reasonable in at least 47 other states

Time

Currently

Place

Any gunshow or gunshop

and

Manner

I have a CCW for Buddha's sake. I can carry a concealed 44 Mag if I
want, but cannot buy a simple semiautomatic rifle?

Restrictions.

Are a Liberal invention based on emotional content and the fact the
rifle is black.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas