Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default Post-it note type glue?

Bramble_stick wrote:

My experience is a bit counter-intuitive...
Last year I bought a Toshiba TDP-MT200 (svga widescreen) projector,
and unwrapped it on Christmas day for the family delight, and set it
all up, & we watched several films on the white-painted blown-vinyl
papered livingroom wall (2+m diagonal picture). The picture was
great, but I was sure that I could improve it by using a better
screen. I've tried a (too small) proper slide screen on half of the
projected area, white paper, and a matt white painted piece of
hardboard, but surprisingly none are really a noticable improvement
over the wallpaper. So, nearly a year on, we are still wowing to the
big theatre on the same old wallpaper. ymmv

Potatoes roast better if you boil them really well first, then bash them
around the pan a bit.

Si