Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Post-it note type glue?

In article ,
Ian White writes:

On a similar subject, where can you buy the clear glue that is typically
used to attach CDs and inserts inside magazines? The soft rubbery stuff
that can be rolled/peeled off without tearing the paper.

About 10 years ago when I was with a software house,
we looked for this stuff. When we did find it, it was
only available in oil drum size. We experimented with
alternatives like copydex rubber glue, but couldn't find
anything else which worked well enough to use as part of
the product shipped to the customer, so we abandoned the
idea. Velcro pads almost got the thumbs-up though.

--
Andrew Gabriel