Bray Haven

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

If bill clinton, then 'yes.'

If GWB, then "no."

If Kerry, then "this is a stupid issue."

Jim

Well Bill was a D dodger and trashed his country in protests over seas, so I'd
definitely put him in the DD dept. Kerry was in but came jome and trashed his
country and his fellow fighters saying he was ashamed of his "service". Now
he's wearing it like a badge of honor and sliming GW for the very thing he was
encouraging people to do then (and much worse). No, kerry isn't a dodger he's
just a disgusting opportunist, gigolo, who is an embarrassment to the Dem
party, the military & the country. I'm a registered Dem, a VN vet (1Lt, Bronze
star etc) but I'd vote for Saddam before I'd vote for John Kerry. Oops, got a
little carried away there. I wasn't gonna admit that )
Greg Sefton