Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] allaboutchemistry@hotmail.com is offline

Default Solar power

alves wrote:
Quick but maybe trick question:
My house does not need extra-power supply. a couple oftvs, fridge, 2
computers, washing machine (not on all the time)... etc

Would it be possible to get solar panels to produce enough energy for
the house? if so, are these things stupidly expensive or it is worth
the cost? (I have sun most of the year, including winter)

If you're interested in solar energy, you might want to consider solar
water heating. That's a good way to save energy and is less complicated
than trying to power your home's electrical needs by solar.

Thanks.

PA