Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

Default looking for black decora timer switch

A can of black spray enamel paint should fix you up.

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:35:07 -0600, Chris Friesen
wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone point me to someone that makes a black decora timer switch
suitable for controlling a bathroom exhaust fan?

We've got a newish bathroom that the previous owners renovated, and it's
got black decora outlets. I'd like to convert the exhaust to a timer
switch, but its turning out to be *very* hard to find one in black.
I've spoken with a couple of local places, and they haven't been able to
find anything.

Thanks,

Chris