Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimi Jimi is offline

Default looking for black decora timer switch

"Chris Friesen" wrote in message

Hi,

Can anyone point me to someone that makes a black decora timer switch
suitable for controlling a bathroom exhaust fan?

We've got a newish bathroom that the previous owners renovated, and it's
got black decora outlets. I'd like to convert the exhaust to a timer
switch, but its turning out to be *very* hard to find one in black. I've
spoken with a couple of local places, and they haven't been able to find
anything.

Thanks,

Chris

Hey Chris

I googled '"Black decora timer switch" and came up with over 50 thousand
possibilities so I copied and pasted for you...... That should get you
started.. Jimi

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...le+Search&meta