Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Green Copper

In article , "Mike Dobony" wrote:

I believe the idea was that we give them a floor covering allowance to pay
them to replace the whole house with new carpet and linoleum and this would
be AFTER moving in. The absolute worst case scenario is that we replace the
padding in the entrance way and have the first room professionally
shamnpooed. The carpet is in excellent condition! They just don't like the
style.

What's the real estate market like in your city right now? If it's a buyer's
market, you may have to cave on that. If it's a seller's market, you can tell
them to pound sand.

--
Regards,