Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Homer J Simpson Homer J Simpson is offline

Default 3801 denon receiver

"Dave" wrote in message

I've found that paypal is absolutely NO help whatsoever in these types of
disputes... their "buyer protection" hooplah is a load of crap. One time
I did not receive a relatively expensive item which I purchased on eBay
and paid for with paypal. Now it doesn't get any more straightforward
than that. I paid for something which I did not get. Well, I can't
remember the rationale, but PayPal didn't seem to think it had anything to
do with them...

It's taken a while but they are actually pretty good now. I've had half a
dozen full refunds from them for fake items or non ships.

You MUST file within the deadlines. Even if you think the guy MIGHT still
ship, FILE! You can always cancel the complaint if he comes through.