Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Payne Doug Payne is offline

Default Lie-Nielsen or Veritas

On 16/12/2006 9:15 AM, Never Enough Money wrote:

To summarize, I'm simply angry at the Canadian because of the wel
publicised protest and virulent rhetoric against the US. It's ok to
disagree and protest but it's not the best way to change American
public opinion. I simply have never ever heard any American bad-mounth
Canada.

4 words. Pat Buchanan. Soviet Canuckistan. Most Canuckistanians just
laugh at sh*t like that, but it was hardly intended as a compliment. You
should probably lighten up and likewise laugh at the anti-Murrican stuff
that comes out of Canuckistan.