Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival,misc.survivalism

Default generators sold cheaply

In article ,
says...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
My prediction is that in about half a year, we'll see used generators
going cheaply. Buy up, and be ready for the next storm.

From where?
If you needed it once, you'll probably need it again. I still have mine,
and check that it still works, since hurricane Floyd of 1997.

There are apparently lots of people who don't understand, or who
don't apply that.

I recall a post on this NG (music.survivalism) some time ago,
about seeing people lining up at a store to return plywood
(bought to cover windows), shortly after a huricaine had passed.

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/