Glenn Ashmore

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Mark Jerde wrote:

Do term limits /really/ make sense?

Wanted: Pipeline welder. Cannot have more than 5 years experience.

Wanted: Brain surgeon. Cannot have more than 3 years experience.

Wanted: U.S. senator. Cannot have more than 4 years experience.

???

It takes time to develop relationships, learn how to get things done, etc.

OTOH, the longest serving members of the majority party in congress are
always the biggest pigs at the trough. It does not take a whole lot of
smarts to realize that the cheapest way to stay in office is to bring
home the pork regardless of the best interest of the country.
--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com