Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Clark Magnuson wrote:

Lewis Hartswick wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

--
A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation
of

A society that teaches the bible as fact will have Crusades" and
more "Salem Witch trials" and Spanish Inquisations. I think I
prefer the alternative.
...lew...

Back then we had lower taxes and less infringement on the right to
keep and bear arms.

"Back then we" also had absolute oppression perpetrated by your
manipulative ignorant middle eastern control freak christian
souperstition cult...

Right now we have people loosing their jobs for racial epithets,
because the corporations can't take a law suit.

But women & black people are allowed to vote, NOW. And we don't
have the bigotry of your manipulative ignorant middle eastern control
freak christian souperstition cult... People are no longer stoned to
death in the streets for suggesting that the world MIGHT be round...

To quote a Boeing supervisor, "Any woman or any black can have a
white male fired on any day."

Even if that is true, it's far better than the days when a woman
was denied ANY opportunity, and could be jailed for simply wearing
pants... Oh, and BTW, it's no longer illegal for a woman's ankles to
show in public... But you go ahead & hold on to your delusions of how
wonderful your souperstitious Taliban world, was...

That problem is far more widespread than the isolated crusades,
Salem, and Spanish events.

LOL... NOPE!

The politically correct religion of liberals is far more onerous
than Christian based conformity.

LOL... Middle eastern fundamentalist jackals... Go figure...
They'll say anything to deny the history of their oppression...
They'll say anything to try and perpetuate the oppression of their
middle eastern fundamentalism...

When given a choice between communism and capitalism,

LOL... Such a fool... You seen to be stuck in the 50's with
McCarthyism...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)