pyotr filipivich

Default Went to Boeing Surplus (Kent, Washington) today

A city wide blackout at 5 Feb 2004 10:10:55 -0800 did not prevent
(Dan Caster) from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the
following:
There are still things worth buying, but much less than used to be
there. The quick change drills by the lb are a good deal, but one
only needs a few lbs of those. If you can find a tap or die that is
in good shape.......

Got a 6 inch x 1/4 mill (I needed to cut some 1/4 inch wide slots in
aluminum) at Boeing Surplus last year. Took a while rummaging in the Tool Crib
but I found The Exact Thing I wanted. $10 beat all hollow the alternatives.
And they've some neat stuff in there still, but what would I do with it?

--
pyotr filipivich.