Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] sigvald@binet.is is offline

Default Lie-Nielsen or Veritas

B A R R Y wrote:
On 16 Dec 2006 16:22:04 -0800, wrote:

Iceland in february is much warmer than either Lake Placid or Fairbanks.

Hence this year's trip! I'm understanding that it'll be similar to
New York City, climate-wise. A daily high of 35-40F?

Well, the variations can be considerable, you can have still weather,
snow cover and -10°C and you can have up to 15°C with lashing rain
and high winds and both can be considered quite normal.

If I really wanted COLD this year, I'd go to Greenland. G

Care to share any non-touristy restaurant suggestions around
Reykjavik?

I do not have any suggestions at the moment but you can take a look at
the Grapevine for some suggestions (
www.grapevine.is)