Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Guido wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

When my 12 came home with a book entitled "Evolution" with the homework
problem at the end of the chapter, "How has evolution changed man?"
That is not science.
That is a left wing assault in science clothing.

Well lets see even if we disregard the evolution of man from
earlier forms of homonoids, there is the evolution of
grasses into the major cereal crops we use today. From that
alone evelotion has changed man from hunter gathers to
settled populations. Now how is that a left wing assault on
anything?

The grasses are left wingers?

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)