Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Clark Magnuson wrote:

When my 12 came home with a book entitled "Evolution" with the
homework problem at the end of the chapter, "How has evolution
changed man?"
That is not science.
That is a left wing assault in science clothing.

LOL... Ignorance is bliss... Your bliss...

The same people who want your money and guns also want to burn the
bibles [figuratively] in the kid's brains.
THEY worship big government, and they will tolerate no other
religions.
They are liberals.
What would you expect?

LOL... Such a fool... 'Billy-Bob Hide-the-Ceegar Clinton' and his
entire gang, were hard core christians. They constantly blabbed about
their manipulative ignorant middle eastern control freak christian
souperstitions...

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of
atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

Right...
The pure ignorance of ancient middle eastern souperstitions, is
"TRUE"...

LOL...
Middle eastern fundamentalist jackals, go figure...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)