jim rozen

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

In article , Ed Huntress
says...

Here's a guide to help with the liver-tarry-'un politics of the thing. If
someone supports an individual-RKBA interpretation of the 2nd, they're a
supporter of the Constitution and of civil rights, even if they otherwise
support lynching. If they don't support the individual-RKBA interpretation,
even if they're absolutists and literalists on every other aspect of the
Bill of Rights, they're a totalitarian fascist.

It's a howler but apparently true. I think maybe that
gunner does not stress the remainder of the bill of
rights, simply because he rests easy, knowing that the
ACLU is on the job. Same with me and the second, and
the NRA.

Jim

please reply to: