Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default Jig saw questions?

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
.net...
This one has been beat to death.

What part of Bosch don't you understand?

Lew

I think few tools quite "lights up the room" to the same degree as the Bosch
jig saw, at least not in that class or price range. The reviews have been so
good or overwhelming I can hardly wait to buy one even though a jig saw is
one of my least used shop tools...sure to change if I had a BoschG......
anyway is this vaunted reputation just for the 1590/1591 or does it apply to
any of the lessor brethren(less amps) or previous models(1587)? Rod