Ed Huntress

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 18:58:42 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Here's a guide to help with the liver-tarry-'un politics of the thing. If
someone supports an individual-RKBA interpretation of the 2nd, they're a
supporter of the Constitution and of civil rights, even if they otherwise
support lynching. If they don't support the individual-RKBA

interpretation,
even if they're absolutists and literalists on every other aspect of the
Bill of Rights, they're a totalitarian fascist.

It's really quite simple. I learned this when I was lobbying against gun
control in Trenton.

Ed Huntress

Seems you havent gotten out much since the 30s..er..whenever that was.

Hey, it wasn't the National Firearms Act of 1934 I was fighting against. How
old do you think I am, anyway? g?

Ed Huntress