Ed Huntress

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 7 Feb 2004 08:39:51 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Dale

Scroggins
says...

Both the Republicans and Democrats should be careful what they wish for
this election cycle. While the economy will most likely improve enough
this summer to help Bush's reelection chances, we could witness some
truly interesting times within the next decade.

How 'bout this for a possibility: Bush is reelected by a narrow margin,
has a truly disastrous second term on many fronts, resulting in the
near-destruction of the Republican party for a generation.

Interesting. I always wondered if the contest between gore and
GWB was broked in the back room. Ie, the democrats said, 'no
thanks, we don't want this one. You folks go on up ahead and
take the point.'

I think if I knew that your theory was correct, I would vote for
bush in november.

Jim

Chuckle..the political pendulum has been swinging to the Right for
about 8 yrs. It has been Left for about 40 or so..

Gee, I didn't know that Ronnie Ray-Gun was a lefty. g

Ed Huntress