Posted to alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
Wayne Boatwright Wayne Boatwright is offline

Default washing windows

Oh pshaw, on Sat 16 Dec 2006 01:56:20a, mm meant to say...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:18:02 -0600, "janerene"
wrote:

I have a number of very tall ( 20') windows that I need to wash (outside).
What is the most efficient way of doing this?

They sell a product that screws to the end of a garden hose. I bought
it but haven't trie dit yet. Anyone know?

If you are inclined to email me
for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)

I had one of those when we had a 2-story home. It had a very long pole/pipe,
and it actually work quite well, although the length could be a little
unwieldly.

-
Wayne Boatwright

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the
most fatal.