Posted to rec.woodworking
Henry St.Pierre Henry St.Pierre is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

Don Fearn wrote in
:

I think it was "J. Clarke" who stated:

You might want to look up the word "apostacy" in a good dictionary.
If you're a Catholic and you decide to quit being a Catholic and
become, say, a Shinto, then you've committed apostacy, rejecting the
church to which you belong. If you were always a Shinto and stayed a
Shinto then there is no apostacy because you did not reject the
teachings of a church of which you were a member.

So THAT's what I did when I stopped being Lutheran and took up with
the Pastafarians (Bless His Noodly Appendage).

I'm glad you told me about that -- ARRRRRR!

-Don (wondering what this has to do with
woodworking, but not worried 'bout it)

What made you think this is a woodworking forum? You can only ask so many
"what router should I buy", "left tilt or right tilt", "what project should
I start my son on", what's the best table, band, jig, miter, or circular
saw; state "Rigid and Ryobi sucks", you can't do decent work with a
Crapsman or (heaven forbid) anything from HF and answer the same.
Nah this is a forum for folks (and I am one of them) that can't get their
opinions or beliefs seen, read or heard anywhere else. Kind of like a
chamber for the insignificant.
I understand why the truly talented are declining to participate.
Hank