Posted to rec.woodworking
Henry St.Pierre Henry St.Pierre is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

(J T) wrote in news:538-458032CC-15@storefull-
3335.bay.webtv.net:

Wed, Dec 13, 2006, 11:22am
(Upscale) doth sayeth:
I believe they're only interested in people that can contribute to their
organization and don't have anything to do with people who they believe
might need some form of support. They must have been jumping with joyful
bliss when they got their hooks into Tom Cruise.

So you can't contribute? What happens then when one of 'em gets
sick, and needs support? They kick their asses out, or just take 'em on
to the back forty, shoot 'em, and bury 'em? Doesn't make sense. So Tom
Cruise joined them? I thought he'd just gone nuts. Maybe the same
thing.

Those are only part of the reasons I don't believe in religion.
And the Woodworking Gods are with me 100% on that..

JOAT
Where does Batman buy gas for the Batmobile?

Learn something about the witnesses before you shoot your learned mouth
off. Don't be like the asshole Upscale who doesn't know a Witness from a
Scientologist. Witnesses will come to your door (like Mormons) and offer
you handouts, but NEVER ask you for money. People can take lessons from
them as far as family values are concerned. Keep tickling your prostate.
Regards,
Hank