mikee

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

Maybe not. But we DO have that MF (Saddam). It'll be interesting to see how long
he lasts. The 1000 yard group at the Winnequa Gun Club in Lodi, WI has volunteered
to solve the problem. Smallest 5 shot group at 1000 yards gets 3 shots at Saddam
(at 1000 yards, of course). I've seen these boy shoot, the as*hole doesn't have a
chance.

Mike Eberlein
Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 15:51:09 -0600, mikee wrote:

Boy! Talk about a bunch of conspiracy theorists! We've already got Osama and
are just holding him till close to election day so we (Bush) can get great
press??.....Hell, that's not a bad idea, hope it's true, but I doubt it. Too
many people in the U.S (including myself) who would readily waste that MF on
sight, not to mention those in uniform and on duty in Afganistan.

Mike Eberlein

Chuckle..that was the same lame spew the Left tried out when Saddam
was captured. It didnt work then either.

Gunner

Ed Huntress wrote:

"William" wrote in message

*If* they pull the Osama-Rabbit out of the hat less than a month
before the election, Bush is a shoe in. I'll put five bucks
on that bet, Ed. If you take that one, we'll need to have some
kind of digital handshake to seal the wager!

Jim

Only if they leave enough time for him to thaw out and don't forget to cut
the toe tag off before the pictures :-)
William....

Haha! Now, that would make a good story.

Ed Huntress

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas