Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

Doug Miller wrote:

Ahh, yes, the good old JWs. They usually don't stick around long after we tell
them we're Roman Catholic. At our previous house, the crucifix (hand-carved by
my FIL, by the way -- obligatory woodworking content) hanging on the living
room wall was clearly visible from the front door. Their visits were typically
very, very short.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6184477.stm

--
If Jesus Christ were to come today, people would not even crucify him.
They would ask him to dinner, and hear what he had to say, and make fun

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0659-0, 12/15/2006
Tested on: 12/16/2006 1:09:18 AM