Posted to rec.woodworking
Never Enough Money Never Enough Money is offline

Default Lie-Nielsen or Veritas

B A R R Y wrote:
[snip]
Then when your tools are handed down to another generation it will be
worth a whole lot more than you paid for it.

Who says an LN tool won't be? Some LN limited runs are already
collectable. [snip]

At the rate folks are going to Canada for their planes, LN may be out
of business as soon and as LN himself gets too old maybe he'll call it
quits or sell it to somebody less capable or to, oh my a foreign
company....Then they would most definitely be collectibles.

I care less about supporting Canadian, who've trash mouthed the US a
little too much for my taste, than helping a US company. There's better
ways of changing American opinion than insulting us.