Cliff Huprich

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Clark Magnuson wrote in message ...
Gary wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation
of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

LOL...

Do you claim it's better to teach the lies, oppression and bigotry
of ancient ignorant middle eastern christian superstitions, as fact?

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)

What I claim is that the family is the place for children to get values
and beliefs.

"The Talking Snake Theory: Creation Science & History For Christian Children"
(Recommended for Children ages 3-12) -by Pastor Deacon Fred

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/talkingsnake.html

If we must socialize the cost of school, let them teach useful skills
and stay off the family's turf.

"Science Doesn't Make Any Sense!"

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1100/science.html

No one seems to want to live in societies where the state makes moves on
the family, despite how easy it is to sell the idea.

"Jesus Wants You To Pack Heat!"
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/60second/

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation
of atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

I don't suppose you have any idea what the Theory of Evolution
is about.