Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bart V Bart V is offline

Default Mixed emotions

You're not a woodfreak, or even a woodphreak - but a wood whore!

LOL!!! Truth be told, four years ago Santa treated me on that lathe
with the stern warning that this was the weapon of choice to get rid
of all them too-nice-to-burn stacked pieces of junk screwing up my
wife's parking spot in our garage and that resistance is futile.

Banjos anyone, free lessons included... ))

Bart.
-
**botox treatments: taxidermy on the living**

Check my most up to date email address at:
www.haruteq.com/contact.htm
awesome banjo bridges, tabs, stained glass:
www.haruteq.com