Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
charlie b charlie b is offline

Default Mixed emotions

Bart:

DAYUMMMMM!

You're not a woodfreak, or even a woodphreak - but a wood whore!
(derived actually from the word "hord" as in gather as much of
something as you can and keep it FOREVER - in one form or another).
This affliction can, if you let it, become VERY expensive, both in
time, money and space. Like clamps, you can NEVER have too
much wood - unless it's on top of you - that's a problem.

When I saw the pic of some of your stash my heart sank - at
first. Then I started thinking - relatively speaking - I'm "normal"
and THAT guy is carzy - like a fox.

Hopefully, my Envy Green hue will dissapate (sp?) before I
have to go out in public. Maybe Kermit The Frog can get
away with being green, but us mortals - well people look at
you kind of funny if you're green.

An arborist / sawyer / woodworker friend probably has
more wood than you do - in board feet, probably not by
types of wood. It's stashed all over his house, shop,
property and at his office. I bring a roll of paper towels
with me when I visit him - drool is hard to get out of
wood.

charlie b