Gunner

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 17:02:34 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 09:04:11 -0600, mikee
brought forth from the murky depths:

I'd love your scenario, as it means my children would have a chance to be alive
for a another generation (twenty years?). This is about survival, fella, nothing
else. I'll take GW, thank you.

The Shrub's reelection could result in global jihad and an end
to our glorious way of life. I hope you do NOT get what you wish
for, Mikey.

Bush's reelection could cause toilets to reverse flow, Linda Blairs
head to spin around and speak in tongues, the sun to come up in the
west, global cooling, global warming, the death of the sun, the sun
going nova yada yada yada.

Snicker..global jihad..right. The mullahs have been calling for that
even pre Bush..and where is it?

Most of those prone to Global Jihad are dead, or soon to be dead. And
I rest much easier knowing that Bush caused them to be dead.

Let the Israeli's wack the couple hundred or so remaining militant
Mullahs, and things will be just peachy.

Lets not go into the fact that the Muslims only recognize force as the
main negotiating value and we have suddenly been found to be able and
WILLING to apply mondo force. And hence..are to be respected and
considered.

Great Satan or not..at the least, they know that if they attack the
US, they will die, part and parcel. How many attacks has the US had
on it since 9/11?

Hummmm could it be a number less than (1)? I think so.

Any idea of why Kadaffi Duck made great fanfare of ending his WMD
programs? Because he knew that he was being watched, evaluated and
targeted. He made much more political hay by being "generous" and
giving up his (failing) WMD programs, than actually implementing them.

If he could not be against the US and the rest of the world, at least
he could be at peace with it. Much safer, and tends not to draw
guided bombs in his tent. He already had a bit of experience with the
US and iron bombs......cost him a child and a palace if I recall.

Gunner

Save the Endangered Boullions from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas