Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] someone@someplace.com is offline

Default aerators on faucets

On 14 Dec 2006 07:09:36 -0800, "Kyle" wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
As I was just washing my hands, I noticed that the sink water comes
out bubbly. I've used a few over the years, where the water came out
clear.

Other than the "savings" from lower flow, is there any other advantage
to bubbly water for hand washing. Instead of clear water?

wrote:
As a man, I hate em'. I always remove them, or rip the innards out
of them so they dont spray to the side.

What? Are you sayin' I'm not a man because I like the aerator? I'd make
some comment about my wife thinking I was gay when we first me, but
that might be crossing a line... ;-D

I hate to tell you this, and I know it will hurt (Sorry).
If you like aerators, you lack testosterone, and thus you are NOT a
man. Your wife is probably right, YOU ARE GAY !!!!
(Sorry, I knew this would hurt).

What I DO hate about aerators is that they get clogged quite easily by
debris in the water line. Living in a hard water area, I get lots of
calcium deposits in the hot water line that throw tiny little black
chips which build up and clog the faucet. About every other month I
take the aerator off the faucets in the house and clean out the
"stones" (as my wife likes to call 'em).

Be a MAN, remove the sucker......
Your balls will firm up and your dick will grow at least 4 inches
overnight.
The bad part is that your wife will probaly leave you, and you wont be
able to use your new dick and balls !!!!