Posted to alt.coffee,sci.electronics.repair
daveblows daveblows is offline

Default re-wiring Gaggia Coffee Espresso?

M Berger wrote in
:

You don't have to sell it to someone in Europe. There are
plenty of US residents that have 220 volts available.

news.rcn.com wrote:

BTW this machine has a common triangular female plug in a hole in the
back where you can insert ANY power cable from ANY other device,
especially any desktop computer power supply. (It is the simple one
which isn't the figure 8 one or the bunny ears one) And I have
already said that I do have a 1500 watt transformer in my living room
as well as that unusual Spanish-looking 208v A/C socket. i am
perfectly prepared to test this thing out.

What I don't see happening is anyone bidding from Europe who is
prepared to pay shipping on it to outside the US???

Or aren't afraid to do the power conversion themself.

Robert (It really is a piece of cake @$60 - 70.) Harmon