Posted to alt.coffee,sci.electronics.repair
M Berger M Berger is offline

Default re-wiring Gaggia Coffee Espresso?

You don't have to sell it to someone in Europe. There are
plenty of US residents that have 220 volts available.

news.rcn.com wrote:

BTW this machine has a common triangular female plug in a hole in the back
where you can insert ANY power cable from ANY other device, especially any
desktop computer power supply. (It is the simple one which isn't the figure
8 one or the bunny ears one) And I have already said that I do have a 1500
watt transformer in my living room as well as that unusual Spanish-looking
208v A/C socket. i am perfectly prepared to test this thing out.

What I don't see happening is anyone bidding from Europe who is prepared to
pay shipping on it to outside the US???