Posted to rec.woodworking
scott scott is offline

Default Hybrid Tablesaws

On Dec 14, 3:20 am, "Chrisgiraffe" wrote:
Hello Mike,
If I may throw two cents worth in, may I suggest you rethink your

snip
If anything I would consider finding a quality benchtop
(likely Bosch or Dewalt) and using benches in some configuration as
make shift extension tables if space were the issue.

If anyone doesn't like my Delta/Jet suggestion please feel free to ship
me the best Table Saw of your choice and I'll be happy to give it a
try. :-)

May I suggest Grizzly deserves a look? I am very pleased with my G1023
cabinet and it was a smokin deal a few years ago, and a buddy got the
contractor model with the aluminum fence w/T slot in it and he is super
pleased, he built an entire kitchen cabinet set with it, he's
unbeliveably anal and had no complaints at all. It seems that many of
these units look about the same (General, Jet, Grizzly, etc) and I
wouldn't doubt they have some common relationship back China or
thereabouts where nearly all of this stuff comes from. Good luck. I
like having a 220 3 horse saw, although its overkill 90% of the time.