Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

"J T" wrote in message
Wed, Dec 13, 2006, 4:30pm (EST-1) (George Max) doth
dream:
Being a Mormon could be kinda fun if you get to have multiple wives.

Maybe. Until they get together and start bitching about you.

Bitching about you isn't the problem. It's when you're arguing with one of
them and the others automatically join in and they gang up on you as a
group. It's as if a silent bell in a non-existent boxing ring goes off in
their heads and you get mobbed. Gives me nightmares of when I was living
with my mother, my aunt and my sister in my mother's house. That was 17
years ago. I can still distinctly remember the day I moved out and the
feeling of being in my own apartment. It was QUIET and absolutely no one
there to start an argument with. Pure bliss.