Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

Wed, Dec 13, 2006, 2:03pm (Mike*Marlow) doth
sayeth:
**********Those are only part of the reasons I don't
believe in religion. And the Woodworking Gods are with me 100% on that..
So, if the actions of the individuals of an organization are merit for
dismissing the organization, you must really hate the human race...

You're reading things I didn't say; that seems to happen quite
often. What I said was, I don't believe in religion. Perhaps I should
have also said, for myself. Not a word said about idividuals. I hate
people individually, not because of race, color, creed, or religion -
just if they're a**holess., and that retty much included people of every
race, color, creed, or religion.. Jehovah' Witnesses are not be be
hated, but they do tend to be extremely irritation when they're "on
their mission".

JOAT
Where does Batman buy gas for the Batmobile?