Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max George Max is offline

Default Hybrid Tablesaws

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 20:24:45 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Mike Howland" wrote in message
.. .
Greetings,

I'm considering upgrading from my current contractor saw to a hybrid saw.
I'm hope to gain improved dust collection because of the enclosed cabinet
and a smaller footprint than my current saw (a craftsman 10inch
contractor). I'm limited to 115v in my shop.

Do any of you have experience with the Delta 36-717? The reviews seem
mixed
on Amazon... that makes me nervous. Would you recommend a hybrid saw by
another manufacturer?

I apologize if this has been discussed, I did some searches without
success.

Regards,
Mike

I am not sure about the Delta but many Hybrids require Hybrid Accessories.
Something to think about when buying.

What are you talking about? The first thing I did with my hybrid from
General was buy a JessEm miter gauge. It's works just fine. Nothing
"hybrid" about that miter gauge.