Posted to alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Dishwashing tablets

mm wrote in
:

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:48:18 -0600, Al Bundy
wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote in
:

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:39:31 -0600, Al Bundy
wrote:
Just a somewhat related comment. Don't use any kind of powder form
if you have septic. It doesn't all dissolve. Just look at the inlet
pipe next time the tank is pumped. The ones who use powder for
washing clothes and/or/dishes have caked up crystals.

that's only true if you have really really *really* hard water.

Not sure if I buy into that. When I had a septic in a house I was the
original owner in and had the tank pumped, the septic guy showed me
the crystals at the inlet pipe. I had a large fish tank and that
required me to test the water for PH, total alkalinity and hardness.
Nothing needed very much adjustment when doing water changes over the
many years I had the tank.

There is always someone in these arguments who has facts. I hate
that.

LOL! As Gilda uses to say, "It just goes to show ya. It's always
sum'tin."

Always possible the septic guy was full of **** ;-)

We all have our belief systems :-) Thanks for the reply.

Well, I guess as long as it's not the government interfering with
someone's beliefs, maybe it's ok.

If you are inclined to email me
for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)