Posted to rec.woodworking
Don Fearn Don Fearn is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

I think it was "J. Clarke" who stated:

You might want to look up the word "apostacy" in a good dictionary. If
you're a Catholic and you decide to quit being a Catholic and become, say,
a Shinto, then you've committed apostacy, rejecting the church to which
you belong. If you were always a Shinto and stayed a
Shinto then there is no apostacy because you did not reject the teachings
of a church of which you were a member.

So THAT's what I did when I stopped being Lutheran and took up with
the Pastafarians (Bless His Noodly Appendage).

I'm glad you told me about that -- ARRRRRR!

-Don (wondering what this has to do with
woodworking, but not worried 'bout it)
--
"Trust me, there is NO way to nonchalantly conceal the fact that you have a
power tool in your head, no matter what you do." -- El Gato