William

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress
says...

I have no idea who will win. As I said, right now it looks like a close
call. Now, I'm always attracted to risk, and I've been known to take a

wager
from time to time. But I've never gambled in my life. Gambling is for

fools.

*If* they pull the Osama-Rabbit out of the hat less than a month
before the election, Bush is a shoe in. I'll put five bucks
on that bet, Ed. If you take that one, we'll need to have some
kind of digital handshake to seal the wager!

Jim

Only if they leave enough time for him to thaw out and don't forget to cut
the toe tag off before the pictures :-)
William....

please reply to: