Ed Huntress

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress
says...

I have no idea who will win. As I said, right now it looks like a close
call. Now, I'm always attracted to risk, and I've been known to take a

wager
from time to time. But I've never gambled in my life. Gambling is for

fools.

*If* they pull the Osama-Rabbit out of the hat less than a month
before the election, Bush is a shoe in. I'll put five bucks
on that bet, Ed. If you take that one, we'll need to have some
kind of digital handshake to seal the wager!

I wouldn't take that one if you put icing on it, Jim. In fact, I wouldn't be
surprised if they have him right now, with Karl Rove doing a series of
regression analyses to determine the perfect time to pull him out of his
hole. g

Ed Huntress