Posted to alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Dishwashing tablets

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:48:18 -0600, Al Bundy
wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote in
:

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:39:31 -0600, Al Bundy
wrote:
Just a somewhat related comment. Don't use any kind of powder form if
you have septic. It doesn't all dissolve. Just look at the inlet pipe
next time the tank is pumped. The ones who use powder for washing
clothes and/or/dishes have caked up crystals.

that's only true if you have really really *really* hard water.

Not sure if I buy into that. When I had a septic in a house I was the
original owner in and had the tank pumped, the septic guy showed me the
crystals at the inlet pipe. I had a large fish tank and that required me to
test the water for PH, total alkalinity and hardness. Nothing needed very
much adjustment when doing water changes over the many years I had the
tank.

There is always someone in these arguments who has facts. I hate
that.

We all have our belief systems :-) Thanks for the reply.

Well, I guess as long as it's not the government interfering with
someone's beliefs, maybe it's ok.

If you are inclined to email me
for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)