Cliff Huprich

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Clark Magnuson wrote in message ...
Gary wrote:

Clark Magnuson wrote:

What I claim is that the family is the place for children to get
values and beliefs.

Superstitions and hatreds I think you mean.

Q: How is this related to teaching science in public schools?

A: It isn't.

I think I have a pretty good grip on science.

When my 12 came home with a book entitled "Evolution" with the homework
problem at the end of the chapter, "How has evolution changed man?"
That is not science.

And you would know that because it did not work on you?

That is a left wing assault in science clothing.

"Assault" on what, exactly? Stupidity?

The same people who want your money and guns also want to burn the
bibles [figuratively] in the kid's brains.

And you want to stuff their heads with vile superstitions and
then test them on the resultant idiocy, right?

Then you'll complain about the lack of education the kids got
and blame the parents no doubt.

THEY worship big government, and they will tolerate no other religions.

How many religions, exactly, are you trying to sell here??

How about a good three year mandatory class in Satanism or animism?

They are liberals.

Like in "educated"?

What would you expect?

Darwin work, right?