Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

Mike Marlow wrote:

So, if the actions of the individuals of an organization are merit for
dismissing the organization, you must really hate the human race...

Lemme see here... we've done the Dubya thing, 2 or 3 wire 220, Sawstop,
left vs right tilt saw and now religion.

I have an opinion on religion(s): there are assholes in all religions.
There is more strife between Christian factions than any other
religion.

Rob does not believe in organized crime, organized religion or
organized tours.

If we all drew a 500 meter circle around us and took care of those
within that circle, the world would be a better place.
Having said that, there will likely be an asshole who thinks that
circle should be 477.3 meters.

*shrugs*

Gore and Obama 2008.