Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

"J T" wrote in message

So you can't contribute? What happens then when one of 'em gets
sick, and needs support? They kick their asses out, or just take 'em on
to the back forty, shoot 'em, and bury 'em? Doesn't make sense. So Tom
Cruise joined them? I thought he'd just gone nuts. Maybe the same
thing.

Maybe when they saw Upscale in a wheel chair they really meant that they
must be at the wrong door - maybe the person they were looking for was not
wheelchair bound.

Those are only part of the reasons I don't believe in religion.
And the Woodworking Gods are with me 100% on that..

So, if the actions of the individuals of an organization are merit for
dismissing the organization, you must really hate the human race...

--

-Mike-

Geeze - can't believe I came this close to actually defending the JW.