Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

Tue, Dec 12, 2006, 5:07pm (EST+5) (Doug*Miller)
dot sayeth:
Ahh, yes, the good old JWs. They usually don't stick around long after
we tell them we're Roman Catholic. At our previous house, the crucifix
(hand-carved by my FIL, by the way -- obligatory woodworking content)
hanging on the living room wall was clearly visible from the front door.
Their visits were typically very, very short.

Always good info to hav. Crosses are a defense against vampires
and Jehovah's Witnesses. LOL I suppose if you don't have a cross this
would be your best alternative.
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...nt_450x334.jpg

JOAT
Where does Batman buy gas for the Batmobile?