Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Pearls Before the Swine

"George Max" wrote in message

I've got it easier than that. As soon as they see that I'm in a

wheelchair,
they apologise for knocking on the wrong door. Up until the first time

that
happened, I never realized how prejudicial they are.

The JW care about such things? So much for their Christian values.

I believe they're only interested in people that can contribute to their
organization and don't have anything to do with people who they believe
might need some form of support. They must have been jumping with joyful
bliss when they got their hooks into Tom Cruise.